To Build and Preserve Wealth by Providing Sound Financial Solutions.
As a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) and Financial Advisor, I am committed to the following principles:
1) To fully understand your dreams, goals and aspirations before making any recommendations.
2) To always fully answer all your questions.
3) To be fair and honest in all my contacts with you and to fully disclose any potential conflicts of interest that could occur in our relationship.
4) To recommend only beneficial strategies and to only recommend investments that fit both your level of comfort and your investment time horizon.
5) To continuously update and hone my professional skills through continuing education, self-study and interaction with other professionals.
6) To provide noticeably superior service.
Simple steps to calm the financial jitters
Got a case of the financial jitters? You're not alone. A recent survey of 1,000 American adults by Thrivent Financial for Lutherans and "Kiplinger's Personal Finance" magazine found that most Americans are still struggling with or worried about their finances. more
Make your money work for you with pain-free spending cuts
The best way to start evaluating your finances is to compare your monthly income and expenses. This is the scary part, but it's the necessary first step to keeping more of your money in your pocket where it belongs. more
Work out your credit to get financially fit this summer
Just as you take care of your physical health in preparation for summer fun, you need to pay attention to your financial well-being as well - and not just when the weather's warm, but all year round. more