To Build and Preserve Wealth by Providing Sound Financial Solutions.
As a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) and Financial Advisor, I am committed to the following principles:
1) To fully understand your dreams, goals and aspirations before making any recommendations.
2) To always fully answer all your questions.
3) To be fair and honest in all my contacts with you and to fully disclose any potential conflicts of interest that could occur in our relationship.
4) To recommend only beneficial strategies and to only recommend investments that fit both your level of comfort and your investment time horizon.
5) To continuously update and hone my professional skills through continuing education, self-study and interaction with other professionals.
6) To provide noticeably superior service.
Seniors shoulder a surprisingly large credit card debt burden
Younger generations of Americans have long looked up to their elders as paragons of good financial common sense. The "Greatest Generation" managed to get through the country's toughest economic conditions with a dogged attitude about saving and minimal spending. So it's surprising to find out that many seniors are facing high levels of credit card debt. more
2010 is the last year for certain tax breaks
Many credits that saved Americans thousands of dollars on their 2009 tax returns are also good for 2010. The federal credits being extended through 2010 will impact workers, families, college students, low-income taxpayers and homeowners who make green improvements. more
Make your money work for you with pain-free spending cuts
The best way to start evaluating your finances is to compare your monthly income and expenses. This is the scary part, but it's the necessary first step to keeping more of your money in your pocket where it belongs. more