To Build and Preserve Wealth by Providing Sound Financial Solutions.
As a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) and Financial Advisor, I am committed to the following principles:
1) To fully understand your dreams, goals and aspirations before making any recommendations.
2) To always fully answer all your questions.
3) To be fair and honest in all my contacts with you and to fully disclose any potential conflicts of interest that could occur in our relationship.
4) To recommend only beneficial strategies and to only recommend investments that fit both your level of comfort and your investment time horizon.
5) To continuously update and hone my professional skills through continuing education, self-study and interaction with other professionals.
6) To provide noticeably superior service.
Five tips college students need to be credit card smart
Going to college is, for most students, the first time they'll feel really independent. And, accordingly, the rest of the world starts treating them like adults too, from the expectations of college professors to the credit card offers that will start flooding in. And just as it's important to study hard for a major, it's essential to learn what are the real benefits and repercussions of having a credit card. more
The time is now to start saving for retirement
Retirement may be right around the corner or a far off thought, depending on where you are in life. But no matter if you plan to retire in five years or 30 years, now is the time to take action. more
Work out your credit to get financially fit this summer
Just as you take care of your physical health in preparation for summer fun, you need to pay attention to your financial well-being as well - and not just when the weather's warm, but all year round. more