Amherst Financial Services is a registered investment advisory firm establised in 1990. The firm addresses the needs and objectives of each individual client through personalized data gathering and discovery sessions. We then customize our service package to meet those needs. We also coordinate implementation of any planning recommendations in accordance with the client`s needs, both personal and business. The end result is a client driven, needs oriented action plan which guides the client through his or her personal lifestyle transitions.
|Firm Start Year:||1990|
|Name of Broker/Dealer:||FSC Securities Corporation|
|Name of Custodial Firm:||Pershing|
|States Licensed in:||NY, AZ, FL, PA, OH,CT, MA, NJ, NC, SC, TX, VA|
|Number of Years with Current Firm:||30|
|Work Experience:||Over thirty years servicing the financial and investment needs of individuals, professionals and small business owners.|
|I work with the following types of clients:||Businesses , Individual Investors , Non-Profit Organizations|
|Investment Types:||Alternative Investments , Mutual Funds , Bonds , Stocks , Annuities , Insurance , Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)|
|I can meet clients in the following ways:||At my office , Via phone|
|Qualifications & Memberships|
|Insurance and Annuity Licenses:||Disability , Annuity , Health , Life , Variable Annuity , Long Term Care , Variable Life|
|Financial Organization Memberships:||Society of Financial Services Professionals|
|Firm's Number of Clients:||80|
|Firm's Number of Planning Clients:||50|
|Firm's Number of Managed Clients:||30|
|Assets Managed by Firm:||$25,000,000|
|Advisor's Number of Clients:||100|
|Advisor's Number of Managed Clients:||40|
|Advisor's Number of Planning Clients:||20|
|Assets Managed by Advisor:||$25,000,000|
|Registered Investment Advisor:||Yes|
|Investment Advisor Representative:||Yes|
|I am an acknowledged fiduciary:||Yes|
|Compliance Disclosures in Last 5 years:||I have a clean record|
|Criminal Disclosures in Last 5 years:||I have a clean record|
|Compensation & Fees|
|Fee Structure:||I am a Fee-Based financial professional|
|Minimum Portfolio Size for New Managed Accounts:||$100,000|
|Compensation Methods:||Hourly , Commissions , Based on Assets , Flat Fee|
|Fee % Based on Assets:||0.5 - 1.25|
|Flat Fee Rate:||negotiable|
|Additional Details on Charges:||
Flat fee is determined by formula which accounts |
for incme and net worth of investable assets.
Initial planning fee is set by this formula.
Annual fee begins at 30% of initial plan fee.
|Minimum Fee Charged for Managed Accounts:||$1000|
|Minimum Fee Charged for Hourly Planning Accounts:||$600|
|Minimum Fee Charged for Flat Fee Accounts:||$600|
Securities and investment advisory services offered through FSC Securities Corporation a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA / SIPC and a Registered Investment Advisor. Additional advisory and financial planning services offered through Amherst Financial Services, Inc. a Registered Investment Advisor not affiliated with FSC Securities Corporation.
ROBERT C. MONIN, CFP (10/22/48)
- Practicing financial planner since 1979.
- Founder and owner of Amherst Financial Services, Inc.
- Graduate of the SUNY at Buffalo, School of Management (BS/1971).
- Received the Certified Financial Planner designation in 1987
- Member Society of Financial Service Professionals (2005-Present)
- Member Financial Services Institute (2006 ? Present)
- Member of the FPA (2000 - 2015) and it's predecessor the IAFP (1985-2000).
- Member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners (1985-present)
- President (1998-1999) and Director (1995-2000) of Western/Central New York Society of Institute of Certified Financial Planners.
- President of the WNY Chapter of the International Association for Financial Planning (1992-93)and board member
- Included as honored member in the Strathmore`s Who`s Who Directory of Business Leaders since 1996.
- Registered principal of securities firm - FSC Securities Corporation.
- Has New York State licenses in life and health insurance.
-Married to Sandi since 1973. Two adult children and three grandchildren.
|same as above|
|Mon.||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue.||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed.||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu.||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri.||9:30 AM - 3:30 PM|