About Arneson Insurance Agency
Arneson Insurance Agency was founded on November 7, 1899 when the St. Paul Fire and Marine Insurance Company issued a contract to John A. Martin. The Arneson name was not associated with the agency until 1915 when Melvin Emerson and Corvin Arneson joined together to form the Emerson-Arneson Agency. In 1932 Corvin Arneson bought out Melvin Emerson and the name was changed to Arneson Insurance Agency. Corvins son, Ary Arneson, became affiliated with the agency in 1945 after his release from the Air Force. Ary was active in the agency for close to 70 years, with the exception of 21 months when he was recalled to active duty during the Korean War. Arys son, Jay Arneson, obtained his insurance license in 1978 and in 1988 took over ownership of the agency.
On July 1st 2017 Arneson Insurance Agency was purchased by Baldwin Woodville Insurance Services LLC. We continue to operate as Arneson Insurance Agency with the same competent staff you have come to know and trust Jay Arneson, Scot